Tapout Fitness Is Martial Arts Infused Fitness For All Ages And Fitness Levels!
Tapout Fitness offers proprietary high intensity interval training (HIIT) classes, incorporating boxing, kickboxing, and other martial arts for both kids and adults. Our programming uniquely combines the martial arts philosophy of discipline, determination and respect, with the energy of cardio, weight and HIIT training. This fusion fully
integrates the mind and body, delivering a transformative fitness experience.
We also offer Tapout Martial Arts, our progressive belt – ranking program that is a modern approach to traditional martial arts for kids and adults.
Larger studio locations offer a full range of cardio and strength equipment and many are open 24 hours a day, so members will never miss a workout.
Why Choose Us?
A dynamic combination for a once in a lifetime opportunity!
1. World Class Brand
2. Industry Leading Management Team
3. Capitalizes on General Fitness & Martial Arts Markets
4. Multiple Recurring Revenue Streams
5. Progressive Approach for Kids & Adults Increases Retention
6. Ideal Studio Design
7. Comprehensive Marketing Support
8. Extensive Operational Training & Support
9. Attractive Investment
By streamlining the martial arts culture into mainstream fitness you get a member who:
1. Recognizes the value of coaching therefore paying a higher membership
2. Appreciates the progressive improvements of classes which increases retention of those members
3. Desires to support the team and show their support
which adds to revenue via purchases of retail
Further Tapout Fitness has a:
Low cost investment per unit – among lowest investment among
similar fitness franchises. Total investment, including franchisee fee is can be as low as $150,000.
High revenue to overhead ratio – Smaller ‘boutique’ studios typically charge higher membership fees per month.
Low overhead – lower equipment costs, no costs of goods, no perishable inventory.
Small staff – a Tapout Fitness Studio can be operated with a manager and 3 – 5 staff members
Low fixed expenses – Low variable expenses, so net margins increase significantly as revenue increases
Adaptable size – Tapout Fitness has a studio for 2,400 – 5,000 RSF with offering additions that would fit up to a 7,000 RSF space. This is to suit urban, suburban, and rural areas and to also adapt to the competitive environment in most locations