FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
ON HOLD – Pending FDD Release
Why a Sydnee’s Pet Grooming franchise?
Sydnee’s is a new franchise concept innovating the pet grooming industry, allowing us to be one of the fastest growing companies. We have been awarded San Diego best and San Diego A-List for the best grooming category.
- Be in business for yourself, not by yourself.
- Grooming experience not required.
- Passionate about pets.
- Established business model.
- Tested operational systems and highly effective mentor program.
- Support in site selection, negotiation, design, and cost conscious construction.
- Strong team of marketing and public relations for an on going support every step of the way.
- Sydnee’s university committed to providing you with all the knowledge, tools, and resources to run the most innovating and efficient grooming salon.
- Sydnee’s uses the most advance POS system provided for the pet industry.
- Unique pet service business model, low initial investment, and scalable model will allow you to have more expansion opportunities.
- Linking services & additional revenue streams without adding labor franchisees to increase growth potential.
What makes Sydnee’s different?
- Our commitment to employ and train the best stylists in the business, results in the best care for your pets. We have committed the last 15 years to developing the top stylist training programs in the pet care industry, resulting in not just a job, but a career path for our employees and an industry-leading staff retention rate of more than 85 percent.
- We’ve developed all-natural products such as our bestselling Furry Facial. This commitment also extends to the way we pamper your pets, and our cleanliness and knowledge of your pet’s health and well-being brings our customers back again and again.
- We created the Sydnee’s P.A.C Foundation to give back to animal organizations, local community, and veterans through events like our quarterly Pooch Party and our Troop Pooch makeovers.
Basic Franchise InfoAverage Investment: N/A
Minimum Investment: $152614 - $241429
Min. Liquidity: 50000
Years in Business: August 2011
Open Units: 3
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes