FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
Thestreet.com ranked GYMGUYZ the # 1 hottest new franchise to invest in!
GYMGUYZ is # 1 in Home Personal Training. We are a fitness franchise company whose main focus is individualized one-on-one fitness, group sessions, and corporate fitness. We provide our 3 C’s, convenient, customized and creative workouts.
- Turn Key operation in place
- No need for a brick and mortar location
- Very low startup cost and ramp up period
- Recurring revenue streams
- Buy in as an Owner or Owner / Operator
We are a franchise company whose main focus is individualized one-on-one fitness, group sessions, and corporate fitness. GYMGUYZ was established in 2008 by Josh York, Founder. Josh has been working in the fitness industry since 1999 and devotes all of his time to growing the business. When GYMGUYZ started in 2008 with only one van, we trained people only in the local area. Now, we have a fleet of vans and are servicing the tri-state area.
GYMGUYZ has an amazing team of certified personal trainers and licensed massage therapists that use a unique philosophy that targets all aspects of health and fitness. The GYMGUYZ vans are stocked with state of the art equipment that trainers bring to clients to provide excellent one-on-one or group workout sessions.
Our services include:
- Weight loss
- Body sculpting
- weight training
- therapeutic athletic/stretch
- strength training, senior fitness
- group training
- corporate fitness
- post & pre natal exercise
- pool workouts
- pre-teen and teen fitness training
- cardio fitness
- professional sports conditioning
Our clients still use their local gyms but work with GYMGUYZ to receive the “WOW” customer service which stems from our 3 C’s -Convenient, Customized and Creative workouts.
Here’s what our first franchisee, Sam Langer, has to say:
“Ever since opening GYMGUYZ of Westchester back in March, I have had the full support from the team at the corporate office in every facet of helping build my territory.”
“Joining the GYMGUYZ team is not just about opening a business, but becoming part of a team and something that is much bigger and will only continue to grow.”
“Within two months of opening our location, we were profitable and expanded to our second van.”
- Quick to open your business! 5 days of training in corporate headquarters and 2 days of training in your location. You can be up and running within 6 weeks.
- No location needed to start your initial operations. You can work from home. As you grow will need to rent a small office to keep up with demand.
- SUPPORT, SUPPORT, and SUPPORT! Ongoing support. GYMGUYZ is #1 in SUPPORT!
Basic Franchise Info
Average Investment: $68175 - $166650
Minimum Investment: $56072 - $121673
Min. Liquidity: 100000
Years in Business: 2008
Open Units: 146 US
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes