FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
Cash In on a $1 BILLION Dollar Industry
You’ve heard the craze around the world for competitive games like Fortnite, League of Legends, Counter Strike, Call of Duty … and so many more. Universities are now offering scholarships to gamers, tournaments are broadcast on primetime TV. Jerry Jones, the owner of the Dallas Cowboys, bought an eSports team. So did Mark Cuban. And Ashton Kutcher, Magic Johnson, A-Rod, The Philadelphia 76ers … you get the picture. eSports is a global phenomenon.
Contender eSports is the first franchise in the world providing high-end gaming centers for these players.
As a location owner, you can bring to your city an entertainment destination that includes console gaming (XBox and PS4, generally for 8-15 year olds), as well as PC Games (generally for 16-35 year olds). We tend to lean towards the PC Gamers. These centers generate revenue for you through hourly gameplay, monthly club memberships, tournaments, summer camps, training sessions with professional esports gamers, food and merchandise. Become a franchisee and secure your locations today!
Example Take Home Potential
30 Stations at 50% capacity per month = $15,788/month
35 Stations at 50% capacity per month = $18,881/month
40 Stations at 50% capacity per month = $23,705/month
*Example Take Home Potential is for illustration purposes only. Contender eSports does not make any claims or guarantees as to how much money you will make.
Our one of a kind modular centers are revolutionizing the esports world and you can get in on the ground floor.
- Contender eSports Startup Cost — Our range is very flexible with any budget, depending on the number of seats that your location can hold and whether you use mostly console or PC games. But don’t worry, we’ll help you with this.
- Exploding Industry – The global eSports audience will reach 380 million this year and revenues will reach 1.4 Billion by 2020.
- Revolutionary Designs – Our modular designs takes the guesswork out of store design. No need for architects, designers or decisions. Once a space is found (1500-2000 square feet), our team will provide overheads and 3D designs for you in less than 2 weeks… and the entire store is delivered to your location for installation within 45 days.
- Turnkey Opportunity – This is your opportunity to get in early, cash-in and change your life – don’t miss out! There are independent locations around the world, but this is your chance to join a global brand that has harnessed the best practices of design, marketing, and operations from years of experience around the world.
- No Experience Needed – You don’t need to be a gamer – we teach you everything you need to know.
- One Staff Member Per Shift – Don’t worry about high payroll or managing lots of staff. It’s not needed. Much of your store is fully automated and our training for new staff is easy and auditable.
- Off Hands Ownership –Most owners do not need to be at the stores. Check in on sales on your phone, keep your existing career if you like.
- Low Operating Expenses – Don’t stress about overhead. We keep it limited so that most of the money can go in your pocket.
- Exclusive Territories – We only allow one franchisee per territory – don’t miss out!
How It Works
- We secure a Location — Our real estate team does all the heavy lifting for you. Deep demographic studies, researching all locations, site visits, and lease negotiation.
- Store Design and Delivery — Our design team uses the measurements from your potential store to design every detail. Once you approve, everything you need is packaged and delivered to you within 45 days.
- Installation — It takes about 10 days to install your store, set up the networks, computers and all systems.
- Training — We train you on how to run a business from the ground up, the full operations of running a Contender eSports center. The training is available and required for all staff and we make it simple for you to onboard staff as needed.
- Opening — Our 90-day marketing plan is bulletproof. Every step is laid out with every resource. Just execute and take great care of your customers. Our marketing strategy puts you in touch with all eSports influencers in your city, allows you to engage our national marketing vendors (we’ll tell you the names when you contact us), run multiple tournaments and create first-class club memberships.
Our Locations Include:
- Award-winning eSports desks, chairs, mice, keyboards and headsets.
- Custom designed PC systems with full warranties.
- Food options for your customers that do not require a kitchen, cooking or extra staff.
- Branded merchandise with Contender eSports fashion lines, equipment for sale and eSports specific accessories.
- Partnership marketing with Monster Energy and other high-end national brands.
Start Your Own eSports business. Invest in an exploding industry and start your own business today.
- Low startup cost
- Easy to operate
- Large profit margins
- Exploding industry opportunity
Don’t Miss This Opportunity!
The average gamer today spends 11% of their leisure time each week playing eSports (almost 8 hours per week), an average of $38 per month on video games and lives in a household with an average income $59,000. These numbers grow year after year.
Basic Franchise InfoAverage Investment: N/A
Minimum Investment: $199400 - $325180
Min. Liquidity: 50000
Years in Business: 2018
Open Units: 1
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes